22 Things I Have Learnt In 22 Years!

Tuesday 22 March 2016


I can not believe that another year has passed and in 2 days I turn 22!
I decided to write this now as I won't be doing anything blog related on my birthday, I know that I could schedule this but I am way too keen to post it now.

I am still extremely excited by birthdays. A lot of people say that the older you get, the less you feel bothered  about them but I definately do not live by that saying! I think it is still really fun to celebrate the day you were born and enjoy all the surprises!

Seeing as I am turning 22, I thought it would be really fun to do a post inspired by the day. Thinking back over the years, I realised that I have actually learnt a lot of different things. Some of these have made a huge impact and some are smaller things but will continue to shape my life. I am really happy and grateful with the way my life has turned out so far! So here are 22 things that I have learnt in the 22 years I have existed.

1) It is not about having hundreds of friends. Quality not quantity.

2) Relationships will fail but it will make you stronger.

3) Your degree is amazing but so are opportunities...even if they don't relate to your degree.

4) Relaxation is a luxury.

5) The "Sweet Tooth" becomes a serious thing! (I love you chocolate).

6) Life goes by faster the older you get.

7) Try and save some money!

8) Honesty is the best policy.

9) Always chase your dreams.

10) Making mistakes is a good thing...if you learn from them.

11) Go places and see things whilst you can.

12) Everything will be okay.

13) It's the little things that will make you happy.

14) Try not to be judgemental.

15) Be yourself, that is what people love.

16) Create memories.

17) It is not always an easy ride.

18) Pay attention to your health and well-being.

19) Positivity is an amazing thing.

20) Don't ever let anyone walk all over you.

21) Love can be amazing but also so painful.

22) I still don't know the real meaning of "being an adult".

This list could go on...Thank you for reading this post! Let me know what you would add to this list!

//Instagram: yasmin_annabelle

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs