For Every Victory: H&M Sport // My Favourite 3

Tuesday 12 July 2016


I heard about the For Every Victory campaign that H&M were doing a couple of months ago whilst working in their press department and I have been counting down the days for the official launch date: 21st July 2016.
For Every Victory is a high fashion sportswear collection that H&M has created where inspirational known people such as Caitlin Jenner, Chelsea Werner, Mike Coots and Namibia Flores have all fronted the campaign to celebrate their victories in sport and their power of self-belief.


As soon as I set eyes on the collection I knew that I needed it as a must have in my wardrobe! The colour theme of black, grey, dusky pink and gold make this campaign striking yet so beautiful but it never takes away from the athletic purpose of the collection. The garments benefit from quick-drying and breathable materials but are also made from recycled polyester which means that they are sustainable!!

The collection officially launches both in store and online on the 21st July with the campaign material and I will definately be getting my hands on the whole collection. For the time being, I have been lucky enough to have purchased 3 items from the collection which I would consider my must have favourites and would love to share them with you!!


For Every Victory Tank Top // £7.99 : I think I fell in love with this tank top mainly because of its loose fitting shape and the simplicity of the design. Black is always a great shade to wear to the gym and I completely love the gold printed text which goes across the chest of the tank top. It's not in your face but allows the top to be not so plain. Even though this is part of the sportswear section I could easily wear this top as part of an everyday outfit.


For Every Victory Gym Leggings // £19.99 : I refuse to wear anything other than leggings on my legs when it comes to working out. I am also very fussy when it comes to gym leggings. Design plays a huge part when choosing gym leggings and I loved how they mixed up the grey with the black whilst separating them with a gold diamond print. The 2 other things that I look for in gym leggings are the material and the height of the waistband. These are quite thick for gym leggings which is what I like because I know that they won't be see through. There is nothing worse than doing a set of squats and showing everyone what colour pants you have on. They also have a regular waist which means they sit just below the belly button and there is very little chance that they will fall down.


For Every Victory Sports Bra // £14.99 : I live in sports bras so could not say no to another. This one is a medium support and honestly is one of the most comfortable sports bras that I have ever owned. It has double straps that cross over on the back which allows the extra support. The mesh back and mesh triangle section on the front allows this sports bra to be unique but also pretty which will make you want to show it off with pride! No one likes a frumpy boring sports bra! This also comes in pink which is equally as beautiful.

So these are my three For Every Victory favourites. I cannot wait for the launch of this collection so everyone can appreciate it as much as I do! Here is a sneak peek of a few other garments.

Images from: http://about.hm.com/en/news/newsroom/news.html/en/hm-sport-for-every-victory.html


I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I promise that I won't leave it as long this time round. Life just got in the way ;)

Instagram // yasmin_annabelle
Twitter // yazannabelle
Bloglovin // OhHeyItsYazz

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs