20 Things To Do When You Are Having A Bad Day!

Sunday 6 August 2017


BREATHE. It's just a bad day, not a bad life!
Some days can be tough! We are all human and lets face it, not every day can be fine and dandy. I can 100% say that recently I have had quite a few days where all I have done is sighed at the world but I have found a few things that have gotten me back on track with being my smiley and sparkly self!

We do often forget that some of the smallest things can actually put a positive vibe on a bad day! Here are 20 things that I often do to help me when I am having a bad day.

1. Play upbeat, crazy, happy music really loud

2. Write! Grab a notebook and scribble away

3. Get dressed up for no reason

4. Watch a funny movie

5. Take a nap

6. Read a book

7. Take a bubble bath

8. Cuddle someone (Not a stranger! Maybe a friend or relative)

9. Have a cup of tea

10. Plan something to look forward to

11. Go for a walk

12. Buy some flowers and put them in a place you will constantly see them

13. Meet a friend or relative for lunch

14. Take a break from social media

15. Laugh ALOT!

16. Go to the gym or an exercise class

17. Bake a cake or cook something from scratch

18. Treat yourself! Buy those shoes you have wanted for a while!

19. Chat with someone, let off some steam

20. Reassure yourself that you are fantastic and tomorrow is a better day :)

What do you do when you are having a bad day? Let me know!

Y.x

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs